Fellow chocolate lovers, here’s one of my very favorite indulgent treats – with zero calories.
Not only does it smell heavenly, but it will also leave arms, legs, heels and elbows feeling perfectly pampered in virtually no time at all.
The toughest part may just be restraining yourself from eating it straight from the jar…
Mint Brownie Body Polish
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 2 drops peppermint extract
- Mix dry ingredients in small bowl
- Incorporate olive oil into dry mixture one teaspoon at a time
- Add peppermint extract, and stir again
- Store in an airtight container
To use, simply scoop out a small handful and use it to gently exfoliate dry skin pre-shower before rinsing off with warm water.
This recipe makes enough for approximately two or three uses, but you should discard any remaining scrub after about four weeks.