I’m doing something a little different here today! Jamie did this survey on her blog last week and tagged me to do it, too. So let’s get to it, shall we?
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- “JennaFart” …whenever my sister was mad at me growing up
- “Ruffhouse”…a high school friend, Corey aka “Brickhouse,” gave me this one during Powderpuff football
- “Junior”…I got this one as the young’un during my first college internship
- “Denny”…my nephew’s version of “Aunt Jenny”
Four jobs I have had:
- Plant-waterer (my first job – I was hired by my parents’ landscaper, who was impressed by my work ethic in the yard)
- Personal trainer
- Copywriter (I still freelance; hit me up!)
- Marketing & PR
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- The Wizard of Oz
- Home Alone
- Legally Blonde
Four books I’d recommend:
- Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
- A Life Worth Living by Chrissie Wellington
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek
- The Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle
Four places I have lived:
- San Francisco
Four places I have been:
- Trinidad & Tobago
- Costa Rica
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Someplace, any place, with sun (have you lived through a Portland winter?!)
- Home in Michigan with my family
- Italy, eating and drinking up a storm
- San Francisco, grabbing workouts with my SweatGuru crew & November Project tribe
Four things I don’t eat:
- Oysters. Blech.
- Chicken McNuggets. Got food poisoning on them as a kid.
- Anchovies. Again, blech.
- Veal. On principle.
Four of my favorite foods:
- Almost anything from the food carts in Portland
- A good cheeseburger
Four TV shows that I watch:
- Naked & Afraid
- Modern Family
- Game of Thrones
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- The holidays with friends & family
- Getting to know Oregon even better
- Immersing myself in the fitness scene here in Portland
- Launching the LUNA Chix PDX Run Team for 2015!
Four things I’m always saying:
- “Wanna grab a workout?”
- “Why do I do this, again?” (pre-race jitters) & “I can’t wait to do this again!” (post-race euphoria)
- “Yes, I’d like to see the dessert menu, thank you.”
- “I just need 5 more minutes…” (when Hubby is trying to tear me away from my computer)
Four People I Tag:
Now it’s your turn…
I want to hear your answers! Share something with me from the list above.
a movie I’ve watched more than once “Remember the Titans” it never gets old!
Pingback: “I Mustache You Some Questions” | PushMyLimits
Fun! Thanks for the tag… I’ll write up my answers 🙂
SO much fun! thanks for the tag lady:) I love that you’ve lived in Boston because that’s where I’m from. I’ve also been to Costa Rica and I was a personal trainer in a past life. I will write my responses!
I love your pre and post-race comments! I definitely say the same thing 🙂
Names I’m called: Whip-It, HB (honeybadger)
Movies I’ve watched more than once: Drop Dead Gorgeous, Top Gun
Things I don’t eat: bread and dairy
Things I do eat: everything else
Places I’ve lived: Chicago, Virginia, Korea, Sacramento
Places I’ve visited: Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, Japan