Fall is in the air, along with one of my favorite seasonal scents: pumpkin!
Drink it in a latte, eat it as a slice of pie or slather it all over you body with this scrumptious Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub from Indie Lee, creator of the namesake eco-chic and all-natural skincare line.
Inspired by her fan-favorite Coconut Citrus Body Scrub, Lee whipped up this autumnal treat to get sun-stressed skin ready for the crisp months ahead.
See the image above for ingredients, and here are the directions for indulging in this guilt-free pumpkin polisher:
- In a large bowl, mix all dry ingredients until fully blended.
- Add coconut oil and pumpkin pie mix (or canned pumpkin, if you can’t find the mix), blending until smooth.
- If scrub is too runny, add more sugar to get it to desired consistency.
- Cover the scrub and let it sit for an hour before using.
- Discard of any unused portion.
For more natural beauty tips like this, visit IndieLee.com.