Ok, so these aren’t necessarily the healthiest treats. But they’re easy. And delicious. Plus, let’s face it, sometimes you just need a little peanut butter pick-me-up.
Fair warning, though – don’t expect them to linger on the counter very long…they’re addictive!
Three-Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
- 2 bags semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Melt first bag of chocolate chips in the microwave until smooth (increments of 15-20 seconds work best)
- Spread melted chocolate on the bottom of a liberally-greased 9×9 glass pan; let harden
- Mix peanut butter and powdered sugar (you may have to tweak the ratio, depending on brand, for desired consistency); spread on top of chocolate
- Melt second bag of chocolate chips in microwave; spread on top of peanut butter layer and let harden before cutting