Oatmeal: It’s not just for breakfast anymore!
Soothe stressed-out skin in a cinch with this easy, inexpensive mask, which utilizes yogurt to brighten, honey to retain moisture and oatmeal to heal dry, itchy areas.
When I’ve got more time, I like to paint it all over my face pre-shower and let the steam work it’s magic. Super simple, and great for even the most sensitive skin!
Honey Yogurt Oatmeal Mask
- 2 tablespoons oatmeal
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon honey, warmed with a hot spoon
- Mix ingredients together so they form a paste
- Apply a thick layer all over clean face (yes, the mask consistency is lumpy!)
- Leave on for about 15-20 minutes or until mask is almost dry
- Rinse off with warm water, using fingers to gently scrub skin with oatmeal
- Pat skin dry, and finish by applying your favorite moisturizer
Sounds wonderful! Will have to try 🙂 http://www.alysheasurani.com
Let me know what you think (great blog, by the way!). Thanks for stopping by!
Sounds yummy too!
Yep, good for face and tummy, too!
Pingback: Masker Wajah Natural - BuSibuk